December 11, 2009

Primal Anticipation

In less than two weeks, Primal by Mark Batterson will be available at your local bookstore. Mark's previous works In A Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day and Wild Goose Chase are bestsellers, & Mark has become a leading voice among young leaders.

Fortunately, I was able to get my hands on an advance copy of Primal, & next week I'll be making a couple of posts giving you a sneak peek at the book. Having read both In a Pit & Wild Goose Chase, I've been anticipating this book for several months. I just started reading it a couple of days ago, & it's already blown me away & challenged me on some things. I look forward to getting through the entire book & sharing some of it with you hopefully to motivate you to go pick up the book for yourself or as a last minute Christmas gift for someone else. Also, if you'd like to catch a glimpse of what Primal is all about, click the link above or go to Mark's blog Evotional.com where he has been sharing small excerpts for the last several days.

No comments: