July 19, 2009

Time Keeps On Slippin, Slippin...

Tick, tock, tick, tock....

Whether you like it or not time keeps right on ticking, "like sand through the hourglass." The problem is that we don't know how much time we have, & the bigger problem is that few of us act like it is a problem. Yet most us, constantly complain about our lack of time. What if time isn't our problem? After all, we all have 24 hours everyday, right?

To me the question we should be asking is, "Am I going to make the most of time, or is time going to make the least of me?" In Ephesians 5, Paul writes that we should be wise in how we live, making the most of every opportunity. I don't know about you, but I'm not great at making the most of all my opportunities/time. According to Paul's instruction here, wise living is marked by making the most of our time. Do you want to be wiser tomorrow than you were today? Then start by making the most of your next 24 hours.

What can you start doing right now to make the most of your time? How can you cut out the waste in your life & create the margin you need in order to really make the most of your opportunities?

No comments: